Human Services Partner Agency Application
This is the City of Williamsburg’s July 1, 2024 to June 30, 2025 Fiscal Year, Human Services Partner Agency Online Application for Funding (opens October 9, 2023).
The following criteria will be used in evaluating your agency for continued or new funding in the upcoming fiscal year:
• Does the agency provide both necessary and direct services to city residents? Services will be evaluated on whether or not they are critical to an individual’s or family’s health, emotional or physical well-being, or ability to be self-sufficient.
• Are the services non-duplicative and cost-effective?
• Does the agency partner with the Human Services Department and its staff on an ongoing basis?
• Are the services , accessible, and affordable (if not free, please include rationale and sliding fee scale)?
• Lastly, is the amount requested proportionate to the percentage being received from other localities, based on actual, unduplicated numbers of citizens being served?
Additionally, there are other factors which will be taken into consideration, such as a satisfactory audit, agency stability, and a mission and purpose which is in line with the City of Williamsburg’s priorities and commitments to provide the best possible service to its residents.
Please remember that your client/demographic data and your agency’s budget history, includes your entire agency’s statistics and operating budget.
All applications, along with an uploaded copy of the board of directors’ list, organizational chart, and latest audit will be due by 4:30 PM on November 9, 2023.
Please accept our thanks for the service your organization provides to our community. If you have questions, please contact Human Services at 220-6161, or Wendy Evans, Human Services Director, at 220-6169.